Given the 3 design presedents (Artistic, Agrarian, and Modern Organic), we were also given 3 existing sites that we had to create new "layout's" for. One site per design precedent. Our first step was to analyze all three sites for effects of sun, wind, general observations, etc.
Site #1: "Triangle Site"
- The South West corner of Oak, Canyon and Howes
- Pretty sunny
- Sound of church bells every hour
- Not a lot of traffic
Site #2: "Square Site"
- The Southeast corner of College and Mountain
- A lot of traffic
- Not very sunny
Site #3: "Rectangle Site"
- The Southwest corner of Howes and Myrtle
- Inbetween noise levels of site #1 and #2
- Only sunny in the morning
- Medium traffic; pedestrian and vehicular